1、 Can dot matrix laser really narrow pores
- Laser treatment is the intense pulsed light emitted, which is then selectively absorbed by pigment or diseased tissue and then burst instantly, and gradually decomposes and falls off with metabolism; At the same time, it can stimulate the regeneration of collagen fibers and the reorganization of elastic fibers; After hemoglobin absorbs energy, it thickens and shrinks the capillary wall. Can laser shrink pores? In order to achieve the therapeutic effect of removing blackheads and shrinking pores, it is a good way to solve how to narrow pores. At the same time, it has also been concerned and favored by many friends. Can laser shrink pores? Laser treatment of large pores uses photothermal and photochemical effects to produce thermal stimulation on collagen and elastin, regenerate, reorganize and repair collagen and elastic fibers, enhance the function of vascular tissue, improve circulation, accelerate the metabolic process of keratinocytes, and restore the young state of aging skin.
The principle of reducing pores with dot matrix laser the advantages of dot matrix laser surgery
- While tightening the skin and narrowing pores, laser treatment of large pores can effectively regulate and inhibit sebaceous glands, eliminate “blackhead” and “white head” and improve oily skin. Specific spectrum of photothermal and photochemical effects, laser shrinkage pores good? Laser treatment of large pores can kill the invading Propionibacterium, and realize sterilization, acne removal and acne mark removal. The selective effect of light, laser treatment of large pores can penetrate the skin to the root of the hair follicle in the deep layer of the skin, selectively destroy the melanin and hair generating cells in the hair follicle, so as to remove the body hair.
- Laser treatment of large pores uses the principle of selective absorption of light and multiple spectral lines to act on the deep layer of the skin and be selectively absorbed by various pigment cells in the tissue and hemoglobin in microvessels. Can laser shrink pores? On the premise of not damaging normal tissue cells, it can destroy and decompose various pigment cells and coagulate microvessels, so as to remove color spots, age spots, freckles, dark circles and telangiectasia.
2、 Scientific principle of lattice laser
Dot matrix laser technology is the latest and hottest skin beauty technology in the past two years. It is also the latest skin beauty technology most concerned by the global skin industry. It is a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive. The theory of lattice laser therapy, known in English as the theory of fractional photothermolysis, was first published by Dr. Rox Anderson, a laser medical expert at Harvard University in 2004. It was immediately recognized by experts all over the world and quickly applied to clinical treatment.
Dot matrix is a laser emission mode. The dot matrix laser is equipped with a special image generator (CPG). The image generator changes the light emission mode. The dot matrix laser can emit 50 light through the high focus mirror μ m-80 μ M, and scan these focal spots into up to 6 kinds of rectangular patterns (circle, square, rectangle, diamond, triangle and linear), which are suitable for the treatment of different parts and different skin types respectively.
The image generator (CPG) disperses the originally gathered light spots into dozens to hundreds of smaller focal spots, that is, a small amount of thermal damage is separated, so that the normal tissue between thermal damage is not affected. This part of the skin can be used as a thermal diffusion area to avoid possible side effects such as thermal damage, and promote the healing process of the skin. In this way, it can reduce the heat damage of one-time treatment to the skin, ensure the effectiveness of treatment, reduce the pain of patients, and enable patients to recover daily life in a shorter time.
3、 The process of dot matrix laser surgery
- Preoperative preparation: clean the treatment site and choose surface anesthesia as appropriate.
- Postoperative reaction: slight redness and swelling, exudation, swelling can be reduced after 1 or 2 days, and scab healing gradually.
- Repair time: the epidermis will basically heal within 24 hours after dot matrix treatment. It can be washed with water in 2-3 days. After about 6 days, the skin will basically return to its normal appearance, and the internal collagen regeneration can last for several months, that is, the effect of continuous improvement of skin lesions can be seen within a few months after treatment.
- Treatment interval: it takes about 3-5 times to treat scars, photoaging, wrinkles, relaxation, stretch marks, expansion marks, that is, to improve skin texture and shrink pores, with an interval of 1-3 months; It takes about 1 ~ 3 times to treat proliferative skin diseases, with an interval of about 2 months. Follow the doctor’s advice
１。 Avoid exposure to the sun 2 weeks before operation and apply sunscreen for prevention.
２。 Avoid taking aspirin or aspirin like drugs within 1 week before operation, except as directed by the doctor. Try to avoid using whole alcohol, fish oil nutritional supplements and vitamin E.
３。 1 weeks before operation, please discontinue the skin care products containing vitamin A, such as retinoic acid, duvin (Aldin, propylene glycol and EDTA gel), or products containing vitamin acid, and can only be resumed after 2 weeks.
4、 Advantages of dot matrix laser surgery
- Full power
Compared with the traditional laser, the dot matrix laser has stronger power. It can go directly to the deep dermis of human facial skin, stimulate the damaged dermis tissue to repair, make the dermis produce more collagen and rearrange, and play the effect of rejuvenation.
- Magical healing does no harm
The dot matrix laser adopts the dot matrix laser system. Using the ablation effect of the laser on the tissue, micro holes with a diameter of 120-1200 microns can be made on the skin with a spacing of 500 microns. These micro holes can be closed within one day after treatment, which is difficult to see with the naked eye, and there are few seepage, bleeding and infection.
- Personalized treatment plan can be customized
Dot matrix laser can customize personalized treatment scheme according to individual needs. During treatment, the diameter and depth of micropores can be adjusted. Among all lasers, only the treatment range of dot matrix laser can be adjusted by 5-100%, and a single treatment can produce significant curative effect.
- National security certification
Due to the strong penetration and less trauma of the dot matrix laser, it ensures the uniform coverage of the dot matrix micropores and avoids the overlap of light spots. Therefore, it is the most suitable laser for comprehensive treatment, so that your skin can quickly restore a smooth image.
After 5.3-6 days, the skin can recover
During treatment, the part directly penetrated by the laser forms a matrix of small white spots. The skin around these dots will immediately start the horizontal repair mechanism, and the epidermis will completely heal within 8 hours, so you can wash your face and take a bath. In about 3-6 days, the scab at the small white spot falls off and the skin returns to its normal appearance. The internal collagen regeneration can last up to 6 months or even 6 years.